N. Korea blames US for instigating Israel
简介North Korea on Monday accused the United States of being behind the ongoing war between Israel and t ...
North Korea on Monday accused the United States of being behind the ongoing war between Israel and the Palestinian militant group Hamas, saying Washington is "entirely" responsible for the tragedy.
Pyongyang raised the accusation following US President Joe Biden's recent trip to Israel where he reiterated his backing of Israel and condemned a deadly explosion at a hospital in Gaza by what he called a terrorist group.
"The US is the ringleader in the Middle East situation," the North's official Korean Central News Agency. "A massive battle of slaughter is intensifying in the Middle East due to the biased and intentional instigation of the US."
The North took issue with how Washington vetoed a United Nations Security Council resolution calling for humanitarian aid access to Gaza last week. The US opposed the action, noting how the draft failed to mention Israel's right to self-defense.
Pyongyang lashed out at both the US and the European Union over the vote, saying Washington has "altogether annihilated a small chance to prevent the worsening of the situation in the Middle East," while the EU backed the stance with the "absence of its independent thinking and principle."
Earlier this month, the North denounced Israel over the conflict, saying it is the "consequence of Israel's ceaseless criminal actions" against the people of Palestine. (Yonhap)
The Moroccan Embassy emphasized the significance of administrative autonomy as a catalyst for develo ...
NCSoft, one of South Korea's major game developers and publishers, is set to showcase its lates ...
South Korean real estate developer and builder Hyundai Development Co. is shifting the landscape of ...
Korea to showcase advanced climate technologies at COP28 Dubai
[Korea Beyond Korea] From history and K
KT, Telkom join hands for Indonesia smart city project
Rental fraudster’s ‘luxury life’ sparks anger
S. Korea's heavyweights like ex
[Korean History] Bodies of two infants discovered in freezer in Seoul's Seorae Village
- [Herald Interview] Saudi Arabia seeks to engage with world through Diriyah Contemporary Art Biennale
- [Today’s K
- 한·사우디 43년 만의 공동성명 “방산·네옴시티 협력 강화”
- SK Signet delivers W5b ultrafast EV chargers to Revel
- Yoon attends opening of Korean pavilion at Horticultural Expo in Qatar
- AleXa to perform on Jingle Ball Tour as 1st K
- Italian, Egyptian, Taiwanese, Japanese webtoonists to attend Busan Webtoon Festival
- Defense chief, US envoy discuss joint efforts to deter N. Korean threats
- 국회서 피켓‧고성 사라지나…여야, 정쟁자제 '신사협정' 체결
- 美연구소 "北, 러에 보낸 포탄은 50만 발…한 달 사용 분량"
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기
- LIG Nex1 seals global defense ties at Seoul ADEX 2023
- Samsung Bioepis launches Soliris biosimilar in Europe
- D.O. of EXO to leave SM
- [Herald Interview] Park Youn
- Registration opens for offshore firms' FX trading
- Coupang Play seeks turnaround with exclusive content
- [Korean History] 2003, when Korean cinema was at its finest
- Star musicians add own touches to films as music directors
- Seoul shares end nearly 2% lower amid Middle East woes
- 김의겸 "김혜경 법카 유용 의혹, 그 정도 사안은 영장 못 쳐"
- Posco International completes EV parts plant in Mexico
- 北 방문 러 외무장관, 김정은과 만났다…"1시간 이상 대화"
- Hanmi Global to host forum on data center construction
- Cha Medical to hold global forum on next
- 尹 "참모들 앉아있지 말고 현장 가라…나도 민생 더 파고들 것"
- SK chairman says agile responses needed in times of geopolitical strife
- Seoul shares open sharply lower on US losses
- Seoul shares close nearly flat on US rate
- 尹 대통령 "국립대병원 중추로 육성" 의료인력 확충 필요성 강조