[Herald Review] NCT 127 takes inspiration from ‘Matrix’ for 3rd tour
简介Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the gro ...
Thousands of NCT 127 fans gathered at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on Sunday for the third show of the group’s third tour, “Neo City - The Unity.”
Most in attendance were Korean fans carrying banners with the name of their favorite member on them. As the house lights went down to signal the start of the show, the fans' lights illuminated the venue in neon hues.
NCT 127 ascended to the stage decked out in all white. The band stood silently, taking in acclamations from the thousands of fans that filled every seat in the dome.
The K-pop boy band kicked off the show with “Punch,” the lead track from its repackaged second LP, which the group scarcely performs on stage. That was followed by “Superhuman,” which fans had requested them to perform when the group was gathering ideas for the set list of its third tour.
NCT 127 demonstrated what the standard of K-pop performance is through the group's neatly aligned, yet powerful choreography.
The concert employed fancy lighting effects and a center stage that lifted in a unique figure to transform the venue into what seemed to be a futuristic city.
“We were inspired by the movie ‘The Matrix’ when planning for this tour. That’s why we also included performances of ‘Superhuman’ and ‘Punch,'” the group's leader Taeyong explained during the show.
“We want you to enjoy the concert by singing along, dancing and shouting out loud. Tonight, this dome has to be the hottest place in South Korea,” said bandmate Yuta.
LG Electronics CEO Cho Joo-wan will lay out the blueprints for the home appliance giant’s vision and ...
이재명 더불어민주당 대표의 1년간에 걸친 ‘방탄 공성전(攻城戰)’은 결국 내부에서 무너졌다.국회는 21일 본회의에서 이 대표 체포동의안을 무기명 표결에 부쳐 찬성 149표, 반대 ...
제1 야당 대표 체포동의안 표결은 팽팽한 긴장감 속에서 진행됐다. 21일 오후 국회 본회의장에 들어선 더불어민주당 의원들은 서로의 마음을 확인하려는 듯 삼삼오오 모여 이야기를 나눴 ...
- Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
- Samsung SDI logs record
- Hyundai Mobis Q3 net jumps 78% on sales growth of key components
- Revamped 'Sister Act' with diverse cast gets ready for international premiere
- 野 "이태원 1주기 공동주최 빠지겠다"…尹대통령 참석 촉구
- [KH Explains] A look back on Lee Jae
- NiziU wins best pop video at MTV VMAJs
- [Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…이달 18~19일 방문
- McDonald's Korea to increase prices of 13 items next week
- [Our Museums] Explore plaintive and joyful melodies of Korea at Arirang Museum
- Pianist Sohn Min
- Seoul shares open lower after record daily gain
- Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years
- 인요한 만난 김종인 “처방은 잘했지만, 환자가 약을 먹어야”
- Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
- Child hurt after angry dad pushes the swing too hard
- Lawmaker calls for specifying China's responsibility in UN resolution on NK human rights
- S. Korea retakes No. 1 spot in global shipbuilding orders in Oct.
- [KH Explains] Why do Woori, NongHyup hold on to North Korean operations?
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- Samsung C&T gears for 2023 Smart City Expo World Congress
- Hyundai E&C completes design of new hydrogen plant
- AmCham hosts AI forum for SMEs
- 'Omega X will not give up': Boy band returns to share message of hope
- From Itaewon to Hollywood, Park Seo
- Back to square one on return of Goryeo relics from Boston museum
- LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
- 인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
- [Korean History] In 2004, serial murderer with goal to kill 100 was stopped at 20